Friday, January 6, 2012

Prequel to the Maze Runner!

The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #... Kill Order by James Dashner is the book that is supposed to tell us the connection of Thomas to WICKED and the deadly trials he had to survive.  I'm not usually excited to get caught up in a book series.  I know I'm not the only one.  This strategy by Dashner has taken me by surprise.  There are a lot of unanwered questions about WICKED and how the world has turned out in such horrible condition.  I should have expected this.  My kids have already pre-ordered the book and challenged me to see who will read it first.  I have my bookmark ready. How about you?

Mr. Kohl

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment on this page, be sure to elaborate on your thinking. Show me how you can participate or lead a discussion with your thinking beyond the literal text. The purpose is to develop your thinking and communication. Please keep your comment middle school appropriate. Thank you for joining this discussion.