Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Last Song

The book, The Last Song, by Nicholas Sparks is an excellent book and I enjoyed it. But, the copy that I read was based on the movie and now some questions have arised and I would like some help anwsering them. One of them is, since the book that I read was based on the movie I am wondering if anyone knows if I am missing a lot of the plot line because the the story kept bouncing around and it was hard to tell the setting. Another question that has come into my mind is; Is the orignal version of the story is better than the movie based?

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I read The Notebook, by Nicholas Sparks and a couple of others that I don't remember. According to the reviews I read, The Last Song is a really good romance. It may not be highly regarded by male readers in middle school. I would need to see the movie and read the book to help you with your question.

    Mr.Kohl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I'm reading the last song by Nicholas sparks also and many of those same questions I have also.

    ReplyDelete

When leaving a comment on this page, be sure to elaborate on your thinking. Show me how you can participate or lead a discussion with your thinking beyond the literal text. The purpose is to develop your thinking and communication. Please keep your comment middle school appropriate. Thank you for joining this discussion.